Just got back from Day One of the conference at the Moscone Center. These companies leave me amazed and inspired. And, realizing that there is so much technology that can be employed to maximize the web experience!
My personal favorite exhibitors were:
- Webfonts.com – can’t wait to employ these
- Roost.com – making social media easier for us all with content strategization
- O’Reilly Media – most creative marketing materials
- Effective.com – best use of color theory and thoughtful giveaways
- StupidCancer.com – a support organization for cancer survivors 40 and under
I can’t wait to play around with some of these technologies. Day Two promises to be even more exciting as we venture into implementation issues and of course, participate in the afternoon booth crawl…. : )